Our Club Tertre Rouge pilgrimage to Le Mans has always begun in its usual adrenalin-fuelled state at Folkestone, where the ensemble meets and greets, and then boards the Eurotunnel (Eurotunnel fare NOT included in the package). It then follows the classic route down to Le Mans, with a stop for a leisurely lunch and regroup. Alternatively, guests are welcome to make their own way to Le Mans using the provided maps. We will be waiting for you with a warm welcome and a cold drink!
Our weekend gets a jump start with a Friday night Welcome Party, featuring a champagne reception, professionally catered BBQ and live entertainment. In previous years we have been entertained by great bands such as 'Not the Rolling Stones' and 'Cheque's in the Post'. The party always attracts many Aston Martin owners and their cars, along with a few Aston Martin celebrities, such as current CEO and Chairman Dr Ulrich Bez and David Richards both of whom have previously attended. Aston Martin's Le Mans drivers also usually attend, shortly before getting their heads down for the big race, providing an exclusive insight on their most challenging weekend of the year.
On race day we have privileged access to the fantastic ACO restaurant and enclosure located at the end of the start/finish straight. This will be our track-side location for the majority of the racing - though one of the joys of a 24-hour event is that you've got plenty of time to explore and immerse yourself in this great racing spectacle within the village or elsewhere on the 9-mile circuit. We'll be on hand to give you all the insider knowledge, from the best viewpoints at midnight and sunrise, to who provides the strongest coffee at 4 a.m.
Throughout the years of 'Club Tertre Rouge', many of our guests have made the drive to Le Mans in their Aston Martins. Last year, we were joined by several Vanquish, V8s, classic DBs 9s, 7s, 6s, 5s and 4s. Displayed in the Gite's secure grounds, this hardware is a special spectacle by any standard.
We must stress that places are always popular and limited, so do contact us early to avoid disappointment.
The Club Tertre Rouge package to the 2013 Le Mans 24 Hours includes:
* Weekend tickets to gain access to the Le Mans circuit and village for the 'Le Mans 24 Hours' and Le Mans Legends classic racing.
* Run to Le Mans on traditional route with mid-way stop for refreshments (optional)
* Le Mans welcome party on Friday evening
* Full use of all facilities within our base at Gite De La Ferme, including;
* 24-hour secure onsite parking
* All meals, wines, beers and soft drinks whilst at the Gite
* Shuttle bus service to and from the circuit
* Up to 3 nights (Friday / Saturday / Sunday) accommodation
* Exclusive 'Club Tertre Rouge' goody bag packed with essential Le Mans items
Price - £995 per person. 50% deposit required to confirm booking. Remaining balance due by 30 April.